Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

.

Hello!
Here I will share my thougths and my projects and works. I will post some WIP's too. But this little corner of mine will not be just a place for my art, it will be for everything I want to share with you.
I hope you find something interesting here.

Something about me:
I'm from Spain, I'm 21 and I'm student. I love creating art, it's my way to express my feelings. I have loved it since I can remember.
I discovered digital art in 2007, and then I started to try it by myself with Daz Studio. Later I fell in love with Potoshop, and it became my better friend :) My tools of the trade are Photoshop, Poser and a graphic tablet.
I love reading. And travelling, and discovering new things. I like music and nature.
That's all for now. I hope I will have the time to update this blog often.

0 comentarios:

Entrada más reciente Inicio